When the situation is sensitive and the patient and medical staff are dealing with critical conditions, the AAMI Level- 3 isolation gown becomes a must. The gown must have an AAMI label on it and it must hold BFE of 92% of Staphylococcus aureus; 99.8% of dry spores.
At Medseka, we design heavyweight level -3 isolation gowns maintaining the 4% AQL level, Spray impact penetration <1.0g, and Hydrostatic pressure >50cm.
By now, we are familiar with the chronic results of COVID -19. So, no hospital or healthcare center is willing to take any kind of risk. The manufacturing and supplying companies are strictly instructed to follow the standards. Keeping that in mind, at Medseka, we strive hard to check each gown it is shipped.
Key Features of the AAMI Level -3 isolation gown at Medseka:
- Our multi-ply AAMI Level 3 isolation gowns are made of heavy SMS material to provide moderate fluid protection. It has both a tape-tab neck and elastic wrists.
- We design level-3 regular/large (Medline NONLV325) and extra-large (Medline NONLV325XL) offering full 360-degree protection. Knit cuffs and strong sealing seams help ensure protection against fluids that can transmit corona infection.
- Our gowns are generously sized for comfort and ease of donning and doffing with a hook and loop style closure.
- Our Level- 3 Isolation gowns are Latex-free, adjustable, secure, and easily wearable. A label is attached to identify the level-3 gown.
- We are serving isolation gowns of superior quality all over the US at the best market price. Wholesale price for bulk orders and free shipping is available. For good quality, you can rely on Medseka.