An outer garment covering the front of the body for protection of clothing during surgery or certain nursing procedures is called a medical apron. During the corona pandemic, aprons are used by the medical staff and people who are in quarantine. The Apron used for this purpose is made up of a disposable material that can stop the liquid and solid bacterial infections to spread.
Normally an apron is designed to cover the front portion. Most of the time, the medical staff wears aprons to protect their uniform. It has a flexible strap that goes around the neck and a belt that can be tied at the back.
Medical aprons are available in various sizes and shapes. Normally, a
- small-20″ x 32″,4 – 6,
- medium-22″ x 34″-8 – 10 ,
- large-24″ x 36″-12 – 14
- and x-large-26″ x 38″-16 – 18 sizes are the standard sizes followed
Key features of Aprons designed at Medseka:
- Medseka is following the FDA standards to design aprons that can be useful for the medical staff.
- As the bulk requirement of aprons is the primary demand of hospitals during these pandemic times, at Medseka , we are serving the bulk orders.
- You can rely on us for durability, high- bacterial resistance fiber, anti-dust aprons of superior quality.
- Our aprons have an adjustable neck strap and back belt that can fit your body.