PPE can include a variety of items including respirators, coveralls, and safety glasses, and hand gloves. Medseka is a manufacturer and supplier of PPE products and serves the market to meet the emergency requirements of the approved products to protect against COVID-19.
We manufacture gloves of superior quality that have a greater thickness and high resistivity. As per the FDA guidelines. PPE gloves are made up of a variety of materials such as rubber, plastic, vinyl, PVC, Latex, Butyl, Nitrile.
At Medseka, we manufacture gloves from rubber and latex with anti-bacterial, liquid-resistant, and chemical protective material.
Key Features of Disposable Nitrile Medical Exam Testing Gloves
- Medseka experts design gloves of different sizes with a stretchy and thick material that can be customized as per the requirements.
- Medseka designs gloves that have a protective padding layer, high insulation, and a strong finger and palm grip. Our gloves have feasible thumb crotch reinforcement that makes it comfortable to wear.
- The gloves are designed with an ergonomic fit, flexible material that covers the wrist portion. Our gloves are designed to prevent your hand from getting infected from the corona. The bulk orders for hospitals are served in the fastest way at a wholesale price.
- For the customized and FDA approved gloves, contact us, and receive free delivery for US customers.
Precautions to use gloves:
- Before wearing gloves, wash and dry your hands well. Cover cuts, scratches, or scrapes with bandages. Also:
- Wear gloves whenever contact is possible with potentially infectious materials. This includes any body fluids and substances (except sweat), broken skin, or mucous membranes.
- Wear gloves when touching any item that may be contaminated. Don’t touch uncontaminated items with contaminated gloves. Keep your hands away from your face.
- Remove gloves right after use. Wash hands and put on clean gloves between patients. Don’t reuse disposable gloves.