Working all day in a coverall can get uncomfortable and finding the right level of protection while balancing the need for comfort is not easy. Fortunately, there are manufacturers and suppliers who are working on many options.
If you’re looking for PPE kit /coverall breathable suits, you can help protect your staff and patients from getting infected. The 3M protection will provide coveralls that will fully protect your body. Choose from a variety of coveralls with breathable fabrics and comfortable features that are right for you.
Key Features of PPE kit /Coverall Breathable at Medseka:
- We design coveralls from non-microporous PE laminate material for Type 4, 5, and 6 protection
- The fabric used is made up of anti-static build-up with knit cuffs with a soft wrist closure for increased comfort
- The taped seams across the suit offer additional strength and protection and make it comfortable to wear for long hours.
- We design coveralls recommended by medical authorities and as per the AAMI and FDA standards for use in COVID -19 times.
- From front to back and top to bottom, Medseka designs PPE kit /coverall breathable coveralls that will help keep you covered. Our coveralls address rapid increasing demands that are designed to pair with other safety equipment. We help keep you and your staff protected and resume normal life.